Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski is the founder and head optometrist at Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. & Associates, a clinic specialized in eye care in Bourbonnais.
Dr. Rutkowski is a recognized Frankfort optometrist, for prioritizing his patients’ requirements and delivering high-quality eye care services such as eye exams, glasses, contact lenses, and dry and red-eye therapy. He has two sites in Illinois: Frankfort and Bourbonnais.
Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. & Associates provides the most effective and comprehensive treatments available today.
Top-Notch Eye Care Treatments
Red Eye Treatment.
Red eye is one of the most prevalent eye problems in adults, and many children get it after spending too much time in front of the computer. Our skilled professionals assess red eye symptoms such as bloodshot eyes and painful eyes to establish the reason and develop a treatment strategy.
There are various causes for red eye infections. These could be:
- Eye infection, the most common type of eye infection.
- Allergies show symptoms like itching and sensitivity to the light.
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye), an infection of the membrane that lines the inside of the eyeball and the eyelid.
Allergic Eye Treatment.
The treatment our optometrist in Frankfort, IlL., will advise the patient to take will depend on the type of allergies they have.
- Steroid Eye Drops, Itching, redness, and edema are all reduced with this therapy.
- Oral Antihistamines may be required if you experience nasal symptoms such as sneezing in addition to your eye problems.
- Lifestyle changes can be suggested by the eye doctor in Bourbonnais, IL.
Dry Eye Specialized Treatment.
Patients will normally experience dry eyes when flying on airplanes, in air-conditioned rooms, or after looking at a screen for a certain amount of time. Our optometrist in Frankfort, IL., will provide you with the right diagnosis and dry eye treatment in Frankfort, IL especially for you after assessing the symptoms.
- Tired Eyes are the sensation of achy eyes, often known as eyestrain, which occurs when your eyes get weak due to prolonged use.
- Itchy Eyes are commonly known as ocular pruritus and can result in itchy eyelids.
- Burning Eyes, a burning feeling in your eyes, as well as watery eyes, discomfort, and itching.
When you start looking for an eye doctor Frankfort, IL you will always find Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. & Associates to be the best eye clinic.
So if you are looking for Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski eye doctor; book an appointment with the best optometrist in Frankfort, IL now. Take care of your vision today!