Can’t you remember the last eye exam you had? This happens to all of us. Sometimes we forget to pay attention to our eye’s health until it is too late. However, some signs call out attention to visit an eye doctor in Frankfort, IL.
Our eye clinic, Nicholas Rutkowski OD and Associates, is the best eye care in Frankfort, IL. Our Frankfort optometrist is well-known for prioritizing his patients’ interests and offering high-quality eye care.
Why Do I Need an Eye Doctor in Frankfort, IL?
People with blurred or double vision can have a variety of causes for their decreased eyesight. These vision impairments might be an indication of a more significant issue at times. Has it been checked out by booking an eye doctor’s appointment?
It’s typical to observe little spots or floats from time to time. If you notice flickering lights or tiny bags in your vision, see an eye doctor in Frankfort, IL, right away.
- Vision changes, Vision abnormalities might be a symptom of a serious medical problem. Multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis are some examples of these diseases. It could also be a sign of glaucoma, cataracts, or age-related macular degeneration. Visit your eye doctor in Frankfort, IL, to find out more.
- Eye discomfort can be caused by various things, including dry eye, an infection, allergies, or irritation. Over-the-counter pain relievers or eye drops usually provide relief. But if the pain continues or becomes severe, see your eye doctor immediately.
- Dry eye is a condition in which the eyes become watery, gritty, scratchy, and itchy. Medication use, allergies, and climatic conditions are all possible causes. Using over-the-counter eye drops might help your eyes feel better.
To treat the conditions mentioned above, our Frankfort optometrist offers services such as:
- 100% Comprehensive Exams, offering the best treatment to enhance your vision.
- 2 in Eye Exams that check your eyesight and your eye health.
- Advanced Retinal Imaging, special technology to diagnose eye disorders early.
We care about eye health and want you to regain your eyesight! If any of these sound familiar, schedule an eye exam today.