10 Tips To Care For Your Prescription Glasses
It’s important to care for your prescription glasses. After all, you need them to see clearly! Here are some tips to help you keep your glasses in good condition. Prescription glasses are a vital part of our lives, and we should take good care of them to ensure that they last as long as possible.
10 Tips For Glass Care
Here are 10 tips to help you keep your glasses in great condition:
- Always use a soft cloth to clean your lenses. Never use tap water, as this can cause the lenses to warp.
- Don’t leave your glasses in direct sunlight. The heat can cause the lenses to warp or the frames to weaken.
- Keep your glasses in a case when you’re not using them. This will protect them from scratches and other damage.
- Don’t clean your glasses with harsh chemicals, such as ammonia or window cleaner. These chemicals can damage the lenses and frames.
- Don’t use your glasses as a tool or a weapon. This can cause the lenses to break or the frames to bend.
- Be careful when putting your glasses on and taking them off. Try not to bend the frames, and be gentle with the lenses.
- Get your glasses checked and adjusted by your optometrist if they start to feel uncomfortable or if the frames begin to lose their shape.
- Don’t wear your glasses when you’re swimming or playing sports. The water and sweat can damage the lenses and frames.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place when you’re not using them. This will help prevent the lenses from fogging up and the frames from warping.
- Enjoy your clear vision! Prescription glasses are an important part of our lives, so take good care of them and they’ll last a long time.
Glasses are an important investment for your vision health. Protecting them is also protecting your vision. If you follow these tips, your glasses are guaranteed to last.
Get Prescription Glasses In Frankfort
If you’re looking for a quality eye doctor in Bourbonnais or Frankfort, IL, Nicholas Rutkowski OD and Associates offer the latest prescription eyeglasses for Frankfort residents. Discover our many eyecare services, LASIK eye surgery, and eye exams. Frankfort’s eyes are safe with Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski.
At Nicholas Rutkowski OD and Associates, you’ll find your eye doctor in Bourbonnais, IL. So remember to always take proper care of your eyes and visit Dr. Nicholas to learn more about how you can protect your eyes.